Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN)

Options

Answers

• mikeamor
    mikeamor Member ✭✭
    Options
    Working fine until about 3/3/2023 then connect to Fidelity Net Benefits began failing consistently.
    CONNLOG below shows parse and missing tag error.
    Only error shown in GUI is "an error has occurred" during one step update. (screen capture below)
    Quicken Premier: Version R48.9 / Build 27.1.48.9
    Windows 11 Pro: Version 10.0.22621 / Build 22621

==== OSU Start (20230318/10:56:59) ====
    20230318 10:57:00: QFN: Beginning send to https://services.quicken.com/ofx-secure-plus/10482
    20230318 10:57:03: QFN: End send to https://services.quicken.com/ofx-secure-plus/10482, netstatus 0
    20230318 10:57:03: Parse error. Current object: SECID Missing Tag: TAG UNKNOWN
    20230318 10:57:03:

==== OSU End (20230318/10:57:04) ====
  • mikeamor
    mikeamor Member ✭✭
    Options
    This has been going on for over two weeks now and is impacting a lot of Quicken customers who are PAYING for a subscription.
    Time to put in a few hours and fix it.
  • critchen
    critchen Member
    Options

I am having this same problem. ANy update from Quicken?

Tag = Quicken not connecting to Fidelity NetBenefits since beginning of March 2023.

• bdmoore
    bdmoore Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still broken as of 2023-03-18.
  • Perrin1894
    Perrin1894 Member
    Options

I am also having the same problem. Currently I'm in the stage where I have deleted the account and tried to readd it. It detects the account and gives me the option to add it as a new account, but when I try to do that I get the attached screenshot.

• bdmoore
    bdmoore Member ✭✭
    Options
    Fingers crossed that the fix for this OL-220-A problem will also stop retirement account holdings from being doubled as a cash balance on every sync.
  • DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    Options
    "Quicken technical support is unaware of it" - WOW! Just shows how this issue apparently isn't getting nearly enough 'escalated' attention as other Quicken support people have told some of us. Quicken communication on this issue is essentially non existent. EvDob may be on the right track - transfer to Vanguard (my other accounts have had no problems and their technical support and service reps are FAR more knowledgeable, competent and responsive). So, how is Quicken planning to compensate all of the subscribers that have a product that doesn't do what's advertised?
  • jeffz98
    jeffz98 Member
    Options

I have two separate Fidelity accounts that I access via NetBenefits. One is downloading transactions with no issues, the other has not been since Feb 28th. I have tried resetting and deactivating/reactivating the account but that has not solved the problem.

• BEH
    BEH Member ✭✭
    Options

Windows 10, Ver R48.9, Build 27.1.48.9

• BEH
    BEH Member ✭✭
    Options

Windows 10, Ver R48.9, Build 27.1.48.9

• gregam
    gregam Member
    Options

Adding my name to the list - I still see this failure

• SPC*
    SPC* Member
    Options

Perhaps the way to get Quicken's attention is to communicate to Quicken outside of this thread, which they have proven they are comitted to ignoring. For example, every comment should go straight to https://community.quicken.com/profile/Quicken%20Anja and to Eric Dunn, Tim Villanueva, Euan Campbell and Pehr Lawson if anyone has their email addresses. Maybe none of those senior leaders are aware of the magnitude of the problems Quicken is imposing on its users.

• mikeamor
    mikeamor Member ✭✭
    Options
    Working fine until about 3/3/2023 then connect to Fidelity Net Benefits began failing consistently.
    Only error shown in GUI is "an error has occurred" during one step update. (screen capture below)

20230318 10:57:00: QFN: Beginning send to https://services.quicken.com/ofx-secure-plus/10482
    20230318 10:57:03: QFN: End send to https://services.quicken.com/ofx-secure-plus/10482, netstatus 0

• SForsgren
    SForsgren Member ✭✭
    Options
    Contacting the Office of the President often seems to help. https://www.quicken.com/about-us
  • R Patel
    R Patel Member
    Options

Parse error. Current object: SECID Missing Tag: TAG UNKNOWN

reference Ticket T1-IN - 10121523 & 10095080

• mikeamor
    mikeamor Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.
    >
    > Thank you!

This has been going on for over two weeks now and is impacting a lot of Quicken customers who are PAYING for a subscription.
    Time to put in a few hours and fix it.

• JStew66
    JStew66 Member ✭✭
    Options

Here is an update from Fidelity on Reddit from yesterday:

"We understand some clients are receiving an error related to importing
    401(k) data with Quicken. The case has been escalated internally at
    Quicken and Fidelity, and teams are actively working on a solution. We
    do not have an ETA on the fix yet, so please continue monitoring your
    401(k) on [link to NetBenefits] for now."

That doesn't sound like Fidelity has cut off Quicken from "scraping" to me. Which is not technically what they are doing anyway. Quicken is utilitizing an OFX request / response API that Fidelity has enabled.

• sbowe
    sbowe Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue
  • ChuckandRonda Churchill
    Options
    Same error initially as all the above with Fidelity Netbenefits. I reset my account via the Online Services tab on the Account Details screen and that was successful but still the download will not work. I then Deactivated the download service for the NetBenefits account. When I went to Re-activate, it had me enter my credentials (which worked), and it located my NetBenefits account. But instead of being able to add or restart it is locked - showing the "don't add to quicken" (screenshot attached). I can't get past this now.
  • LQLA
    LQLA Member ✭✭
    Options
    My banking program (not Quicken) does not have issue with downloading from NetBenefits. But my investment program does. I have tried my best to look at the different OFX request POST and it appears to me that this is a function of Fidelity implementing a TLS protocol to connect with OFX (Direct Connect). Here is hoping, for all you Q users, Q catches up with the new TLS protocols that Fidelity enacted.
  • mo.moslehi
    mo.moslehi Member
    Options

I've been having this issue for more than two weeks. I chatted with Quicken customer service for about 2 hours for nothing.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced. If you are all running into the OL-220 error with Fidelity NetBenefits, then there is a Community Alert for this issue. You can bookmark the alert to get updates and know when it is resolved.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AB_S
    AB_S Member
    Options

Any updates on this issue - has been happening since March 3rd. Quicken says Fidelity issue, Fidelity says quicken

• rmaydan
    rmaydan Member
    Options

Same issue here. There was a Quicken update that I downloaded today, but the same problem. I also ran into the issue someone else had about creating new securities when I download directly from Fidelity. Also, the balances in Quicken didn't match what is showing on the accounts. Would be great to get a resolution on this.

• wilddan
    wilddan Member ✭✭
    Options

Same Error - screen shot

Same timeframe when this started (about two weeks ago). I too have one account that updates and one account with the above error - so frustrating.

• Dan MS
    Dan MS Member
    Options

Same Issue here as well. Cant add anything from Fidelity.. removed account and now can't re-add them. Quicken as a paid service should post a proper update on the issue detailing the problem, not that they are aware if the issue and looking into it. I'm sure everyone understands software problems, however Quicken's paid service is used world wide to manage financial accounts and more than a few days of not working is unacceptable. Please fix the issue and note that we are not paying Fidelity to use Quicken we are paying Quicken to use Quicken.. Thank you for your support..

• Tony Bantell
    Tony Bantell Member ✭✭
    Options
    It appears to me that Fidelity Net Benefits has changed their login URL to

https://nb.fidelity.com/public/nb/default/home

Can Quicken please check this out?

AB
  • CPT D
    CPT D Member
    Options

Chiming in on this topic. Another Quicken user impacted by the issues described above (error "OL-332-A") on two seperate accounts with seperate login creditentals (Fidelity NetBenefits & Fidelity Investments). Been occuring over the past week or so, logged into Fidelity website without issue, reentered the same password in Quicken (again) and get "OL-332-A Your login information in Quicken is incorrect" every time I try to do a One Step Update in Quicken.

• John N2
    John N2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @waterskier2 said:
    > error message when downloading from Fidelity netbenefits

I'm having the same issue.
  • Lynn Hoover
    Lynn Hoover Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken for Windows;

Fidelty Net Benefits

Error OL-220-A Quicken is unable to compete your request.

For more than a week now. Is this being addressed???
This discussion has been closed.