PNC Download Issue (QWIN)

Options

Answers

• evesrz
    evesrz Member
    Options
    I have had this issue with Quicken and PNC for over a week. I've called PNC and Quicken several times and get the same response every time "it's being escalated". I have even deactivated and recreated the connection while having PNC customer support on the line.
  • twolff25
    twolff25 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have had the same issue since last week. Frustrating
  • jrsygrl926
    jrsygrl926 Member ✭✭
    Options
    For the last few days I am getting an error CC-501 for my PNC Account. Any suggestions how to correct? I know PNC made an update. I did deactivate the online update. But now I can add it back in. Please send any suggestions.
  • HWGuthrie
    HWGuthrie Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jared, I first noticed it on Saturday, 8/6/2022. Don't know how long it was going on before then. Have tried downloading several times since then and continue to get the CC-505 error with PNC.
  • kangod
    kangod Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jared, I started experiencing the error on Saturday (8/6) also after the latest update. I've tried to refresh the profile & branding, which my system says is out of date, but nothing but the CC-505 error.
  • JackBObie
    JackBObie Member
    Options
    CC-505 error when trying to download transactions from PNC Bank
  • VataysMan
    VataysMan Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've been having the same problem for the last 3 or 4 days. I'm not happy about this.
  • Tami Joachim Brzenk
    Options
    Same here!
  • jcd
    jcd Member ✭✭
    Options
    same here.
  • emarks725
    emarks725 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same problem for the last 3 or 4 days. When using one step update
  • anotaro
    anotaro Member ✭✭
    Options
    been seeing the same issue with PNC since Saturday, August 6th. Last successful update was Friday morning.
  • joelmatt
    joelmatt Member
    Options
    Quicken update 8/4 knocked all my accounts off from connecting. Told me to get latest update of quicken. Quicken said it was the latest update when I ran the update from Help inside Quicken. Finally 8/4 was able to get Chase and Capitol One back up. Bank accts were problematic but resolved when I manually reset them inside the register action options. each day afterward until this morning had to do same steps. Finally today just down to PNC bank. Won't even reset anymore - gives the 505 code no matter what I do. Wish there was another financial option. We pay more money for what?
  • tkc67
    tkc67 Member
    Options
    Getting cc-505 error after it tries to connect to PNC to update ledger. Has been like this since 8/5/22. Using WIndows version R42.21 build 27.21.42.21. If so how do I correct the issue?
  • gjn850
    gjn850 Member
    Options
    Same issue as above. cc-505 error with all PNC accounts
  • dookster
    dookster Member
    Options
    Receiving a CC-505 error code when trying to download my PNC banking information, for 3 consecutive days! A Quicken representative just told me that it is a Quicken issue, and to try again in 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem?
  • KathyH
    KathyH Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue with all of my PNC accounts, last successful update was 8/5/22. All other accounts updating fine.

• chriskay
    chriskay Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to add that this has been ongoing for me for at least a week and a half.  I have to manually download the QFX file from PNC to enter and match transactions.  It is cumbersome as every time you manually download, the Quicken program does not recognize that you already have downloaded and entered most of the transactions and you have to mass delete a lot of transactions.  A handshake used to be a simple handshake.  Now with all the myriad security processes in place, a time saving factor such as web connect seems to not be a priority for the banks.
  • feobrien
    feobrien Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here, errot CC-505 since August 3. Now approaching one week with no downloads!
  • wcthomas01
    wcthomas01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Me also with PNC web connect accts...says I have to re enter my account info at PNC because an account may have been deleted due to restoring from back up. Never restored ans problem persists.
  • Andy_G
    Andy_G Member ✭✭
    Options
    How will we be notified when it is fixed or just keep trying to connect to PNC via One Step Update?
  • feobrien
    feobrien Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Andy_G said:
    > How will we be notified when it is fixed or just keep trying to connect to PNC via One Step Update?

I guess we just keep checking.
  • JoshD
    JoshD Member ✭✭
    Options
    This has been going on for several days.
  • geeforce55
    geeforce55 Member
    Options
    Same here with PNC bank.
  • leomoore
    leomoore Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've been having trouble with PNC for days. First Quicken would error on the download. I tried logging onto PNC using Chrome browser and got an error (Bad Request
    Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
    Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.)

I tried with Firefox browser, and it failed. I used the Edge browser and connected so at least I could pay some bills. I tried the app on my mobile phone and it worked.

I think the problem might actually be PNC.
  • unclebob1216
    unclebob1216 Member ✭✭
    Options
    From 8/6/2022 to today quicken cannot connect to my pnc Virtual Wallet account. PNC support said I had to contact Quicken support.
    Quicken support told me that https://www.pncvirtualwallet.com is non responsive. Quicken developers are working with PNC to resolve the problem and I should try again tomorrow.

Of course it took me over an hour to learn the above. Several workarounds were attempted with no luck. For instance switching my connection to Web Connect did not help.
  • coolbranch
    coolbranch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    CC-505 was first noticed August 6. Still a problem for me with PNC EWC
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There is a new Alert posted today about PNC connection issues that appears to be better aligned than the earlier posted Alert with what many are posting here:  NEW! 8/8/22 PNC Bank - Web Connect CC-505/105

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• CAD
    CAD Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue.
  • augiboy
    augiboy Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    boatnmaniac, the link on your august 5 post goes back to april. so pnc problems have been going on for 4 months and still are not fixed. my web connect with pnc still does not work. i now have 3 different errors that pop up. the errors at this point are probably based on the phase of the moon. this really seems unacceptable for a paid service like quicken.
  • mspirko
    mspirko Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @coolbranch said:
    > CC-505 was first noticed August 6. Still a problem for me with PNC EWC

Same problem with my PNC bank download. Error CC-505
This discussion has been closed.