Quicken for Mac 2017 v4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.6.3 & 4.6.4 Released

Options

Comments

• James Sapp
    James Sapp Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What method are you using to connect -- Quicken connect or Direct Connect? Chase likes Direct Connect. I have connected to both Chase and AMEX since updating to 4.6.3. Both are Direct Connect. At sometime a day or so ago before I updated to 4.6.3 from 4.5.8, my Chase account switched from Direct to Quicken connect for some unknown reason. I corrected it while I was still in 4.5.8. But, I also got a message from Chase to go to my account and verify my identity through their secure message system. Apparently this was caused by the change in connection method. Once I did that all was well with my ability to connect. When I updated to 4.6.3, my Direct Connect method stayed as it was in 4.5.8.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    R Strax said:

Just updated to 4.6.2 - with much fear after reading this thread. I want to say (fingers crossed!) that the update went smoothly, banking updates are flawless. Program is great! I just want to tell others that come by, jump in! The water's fine!

And now we have 4.6.3.....
  • GetRealBro
    GetRealBro Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    David A said:

Not to be another "me too" post, but, my Quicken for Mac 2017 updated to 4.6.2 on Friday 9-15 and ever since then, 2 accounts (AppleVisa & Vantage West CU) no longer update through Quicken connect. My 1 other account (BECU) is direct connect and is updating without issue. I was able to re-download/setup the problem accounts and link them to the originals but they still don't update when using the update button, and last update shown was 9-15, pre 4.6.2. I don't use, and it's not activated, Mobile Quicken. I now know I'm not alone as I see a lot of folks are having this same issue after this last quicken update. I'm posting this because I don't want you guys to get tunnel vision and simply think this is only a "big bank" problem. It seems to be tied to any account that updated via Quicken Connect. My question is when will there be a fix for this? Support and communication is abysmal and if one doesn't know to check this forum, they're in the dark and on their own. How about putting out an email blast letting everyone know there is a problem and they're not crazy. Would save countless hours of users fiddling with the files and potentially causing more issues. That would be more useful instead of the endless sales blasts from you guys asking me to upgrade to other Quicken products.

The 4 payments (Bank America - checking) and all but the one Discover charge finally cleared the FIs last night (1 Citi - CC, and 5 Chase - CCs). All of them updated correctly via Quicken Connect this AM.

Note: there was a delay on the Bank America activity update this AM -- but BoA couldn't even display them on their own website -- posting an error message saying that the balance was right but the activity list was missing some transactions :(.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Version 4.6.3 is now in staged release. If you want it, go update before they are all used up.

Here are the release notes:

Free Support 650-250-1900 (Mon-Fri, 5am-5pm Pacific)
    Online Chat. 
    Choose: Quicken About Quicken to find our Support number any time. 

Update now to get the following improvementsVersion 4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 & 4.6.3 (Critical Free Upgrade)

To prevent service interruption, update now.

As part of Quicken's separation from Intuit, we will be migrating a number of services from Intuit to the secure, Quicken Cloud. If you are not on the latest Quicken version by September 30th, you will lose the ability to...

• Create a new file
    • Make changes to your account
    • Download transactions
    • Use the mobile app

This is a free update

Version 4.6 has a number of feature and stability improvements.
    • NEW: The biggest change is the move to the new Quicken ID and Quicken cloud. After launching Quicken, you will be asked to create a new Quicken ID. You should be able to use the same email address and password that you used for your Intuit ID.
    • NEW: Quicken Connect transactions will now be delivered via the Quicken Cloud. Quicken will set up your accounts so your transactions continue to download without having to re-enter your banking credentials. This only affects Quicken Connect accounts.
    • NEW: As part of this change, Quicken Connect accounts will now download transactions in the background meaning you can continue use Quicken. Direct Connect accounts including all investment accounts do not currently download in the background.
    • NEW: Moved stock quote updates to download in the background.
    • NEW: Added support for multiple Cloud accounts using the same Quicken ID. This means you don't need different IDs for each file.
    • NEW: There's a new mobile app. You will need a new Quicken mobile app to continue seeing your data. Go to the app store associated with your mobile device to get the latest Quicken mobile app.
    In addition to Quicken Cloud features, we also made improvements throughout the product.
    • NEW: Added the ability to set the sidebar to display online balances.
    • NEW: In preferences, you can now set the number of files to keep when auto-backing up. You can even set it to save all backup files.
    • IMPROVED: Added the ability to disconnect a web connect account.
    • IMPROVED: Added the ability to assign Quicken Bill Pay to an investment account.
    • IMPROVED: Improved the Loan view. In the header, we now display decimal places for the balance and added a drop down to switch between Today's, Projected and Online balances.
    • IMPROVED: Also in loans, the calculation has been improved for any loan where the compounding period is less than the payment period which is the case for auto loans. If auto loans didn't work for you in the previous release, try it again. 
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where loan balance adjustments weren't being added.
    • FIXED: Fixed the loan balance progress bar so it includes only what has been paid.
    • FIXED: Fixed a number of issues that would cause a crash.
    Version 4.6.1
    • IMPROVED: Improved sync and transaction download reliability.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that would temporarily impact balances of some accounts. A big thanks to Scott and Shane who helped us track down this issue.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that prevented bill pay transactions from being created if the payee name and description were longer than 32 characters. Only the payee name should have been included in the character count.
    Version 4.6.2
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that caused false alert sync errors.
    Version 4.6.3
    • FIXED: Fixed the top 3 crashing issues that occurred during transaction downloads or Quicken Cloud sync.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) screen wouldn't appear during an account refresh.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that was causing a false transaction sync error.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that occurred when a cloud account ID was lost. Quicken will now ask the user to set up a new cloud account.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where hidden and possibly closed accounts were set up on the Quicken Cloud but failed because the accounts no longer existed or the aggregation service no longer supported the financial institution. These accounts will now be automatically disconnected or removed from mobile sync.

You can also bookmark this page:

Release Notes for Quicken

Although it's not always completely up to date.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • RickO
    edited September 2017
    Options

I'd just add my own 2 cents to this thread.

None of my credit card accounts will now update properly with 4.6.3. I've disconnected and reinstalled them multiple times, although I have not tried to create totally new accounts and datafiles yet. Institutional cards not updating include:

Chase
    Bank of America
    American Express

This is really disappointing as the most important convenience feature of Quicken is to automatically download these transactions.

Please fix or tell me how I can fix.

For Chase and Amex, you should be able to switch them to Direct Connect which always works better. Not sure about BofA.
  • RickO
    edited September 2017
    Options

What method are you using to connect -- Quicken connect or Direct Connect? Chase likes Direct Connect. I have connected to both Chase and AMEX since updating to 4.6.3. Both are Direct Connect. At sometime a day or so ago before I updated to 4.6.3 from 4.5.8, my Chase account switched from Direct to Quicken connect for some unknown reason. I corrected it while I was still in 4.5.8. But, I also got a message from Chase to go to my account and verify my identity through their secure message system. Apparently this was caused by the change in connection method. Once I did that all was well with my ability to connect. When I updated to 4.6.3, my Direct Connect method stayed as it was in 4.5.8.

@James Sapp... just a little protocol on using the community. When you're replying to someone's post, please enter in the "Write a comment" field. This keeps your reply attached to the original thought. If you enter in the Reply field, it's like starting a new sub-thread, which gets confusing on super-long threads like this one. :-)
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Does 4.6 require Direct Connect accounts to be deactivated and reactivated? I ask because there's an ongoing issue with Citizens Bank new accounts not being able to be set up in 4.5.8. Pre-existing account setups continue to work fine. If deactivation is required, then it is likely that existing Citizens Bank Direct Connect account will not be able to be re-connected. This will break direct connect and bill pay for a fairly large number of users, I suspect.

Upon Upgrade all my Chase accounts switched to Quicken Connect and I cannot change them back to Direct Connect...I tried the activate Bill Pay and change connection type and nothing has worked. Even unlinked them and re-linked them to the online accounts. Do you have any ideas?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Does 4.6 require Direct Connect accounts to be deactivated and reactivated? I ask because there's an ongoing issue with Citizens Bank new accounts not being able to be set up in 4.5.8. Pre-existing account setups continue to work fine. If deactivation is required, then it is likely that existing Citizens Bank Direct Connect account will not be able to be re-connected. This will break direct connect and bill pay for a fairly large number of users, I suspect.

One more thing...I do not get the choice of connection type after I click on change connection type..it goes right to list of banks.
  • Tom11
    Tom11 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

If you choose your bank or financial institution then hit OPTIONS, you will be given a  list of Quicken Connect, Direct Connect, Web Connect, or manual
  • GetRealBro
    GetRealBro Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

I received the QM2017 4.6.0/4.6.1 update this afternoon (2017-09-14).

There is a minor issue when launching QM2017 4.61 if one has an existing Quicken ID that is different from the Intuit ID used in your QM2017 4.5.8 database.  It complains when you enter your Quicken ID that the ID is already in use.  At least it does provide a second log in window that has a link at the bottom that allows you to use your existing Quicken ID.

My biggest issue with QM2017 4.6.1 is the asynchronous background updates.  There is no positive indication that Quicken has completed any task that the user has initiated.

Without any positive indication that Quicken has completed an operation, I find that I now have to log into my credit union's and brokerage's web sites to determine whether Quicken has downloaded all of the transactions that occurred. 

What once took one or two minutes now takes five to ten minutes.

Quicken could have spent some time fixing all of the bugs that remain in the investment logic.  When will the Day's Gain/Loss be reported correctly?  The amount reported is always wrong when the investment account(s) hold shares of Unit Investment Trusts, shares of an investment -grade CD, US Treasury and GSE bonds.

What about Quicken's assumption that all dividends and interest are taxable income?  The TXF files generated by Quicken are simply wrong due to these assumptions.

I Agree. The changes to the Account Status window are not nearly as clear or "more accurate" as Marcus states.

The meaning of the info in the Last Update column now depends on type of connection that was used (e.g. Direct vs Quicken Connect). On a Direct Connect account the time stamp is still when Quicken last connected to the Fi whether or not there was any new activity downloaded. But on a Quicken Connect account the time stamp is the last time Quicken actually downloaded new activity. It would not surprise me if at least some of the early reports of connection failures after upgrading to V4.6.x were based on this difference in the meaning of the info in the Last Update column.

FWIW I find the current info in the Last Update column nearly useless, since it requires me to know the type of connection for every account, which is not included in the Account Status window. And even if the connection types were included, not knowing when the last time Quicken connected with a FI leaves room for doubt about when I last asked Quicken to check for new activity on that account.

If we are voting....
    I’d prefer that the Account Status window told us BOTH when Quicken last successfully connected to a FI (ala Direct Connect) and when Quicken last downloaded some new activity (ala Quicken Connect) .
  • RickO
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

And if you can't get Direct Connect after clicking OPTIONS, try turning off mobile first.
  • RickO
    edited September 2017
    Options

There is a minor issue when launching QM2017 4.61 if one has an existing Quicken ID that is different from the Intuit ID used in your QM2017 4.5.8 database.  It complains when you enter your Quicken ID that the ID is already in use.  At least it does provide a second log in window that has a link at the bottom that allows you to use your existing Quicken ID.

My biggest issue with QM2017 4.6.1 is the asynchronous background updates.  There is no positive indication that Quicken has completed any task that the user has initiated.

Without any positive indication that Quicken has completed an operation, I find that I now have to log into my credit union's and brokerage's web sites to determine whether Quicken has downloaded all of the transactions that occurred. 

Quicken could have spent some time fixing all of the bugs that remain in the investment logic.  When will the Day's Gain/Loss be reported correctly?  The amount reported is always wrong when the investment account(s) hold shares of Unit Investment Trusts, shares of an investment -grade CD, US Treasury and GSE bonds.

What about Quicken's assumption that all dividends and interest are taxable income?  The TXF files generated by Quicken are simply wrong due to these assumptions.

Great comment. It's a bad idea to show the date and have it mean two different things depending on connection type. I love the idea to just have it show both dates (labeled accordingly).
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    R Strax said:

Just updated to 4.6.2 - with much fear after reading this thread. I want to say (fingers crossed!) that the update went smoothly, banking updates are flawless. Program is great! I just want to tell others that come by, jump in! The water's fine!

I am on 4.6.3 and my problems are MASSIVE .. it is not functioning to say the least .. here's an example .. on my Budget Summary ..my budget summary is correct about Income but ADDS the Expenses ‘budget’ with the ‘actual’ to produce an irrelevant number, then uses that number as my ‘budget’ difference ... Holly Cow people this is Crazy!!!! You’ve released an incoherent and poorly engineered product .. FIX IT!!
  • David A
    David A Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    David A said:

Not to be another "me too" post, but, my Quicken for Mac 2017 updated to 4.6.2 on Friday 9-15 and ever since then, 2 accounts (AppleVisa & Vantage West CU) no longer update through Quicken connect. My 1 other account (BECU) is direct connect and is updating without issue. I was able to re-download/setup the problem accounts and link them to the originals but they still don't update when using the update button, and last update shown was 9-15, pre 4.6.2. I don't use, and it's not activated, Mobile Quicken. I now know I'm not alone as I see a lot of folks are having this same issue after this last quicken update. I'm posting this because I don't want you guys to get tunnel vision and simply think this is only a "big bank" problem. It seems to be tied to any account that updated via Quicken Connect. My question is when will there be a fix for this? Support and communication is abysmal and if one doesn't know to check this forum, they're in the dark and on their own. How about putting out an email blast letting everyone know there is a problem and they're not crazy. Would save countless hours of users fiddling with the files and potentially causing more issues. That would be more useful instead of the endless sales blasts from you guys asking me to upgrade to other Quicken products.

That's what it was. If the Quicken Connect account doesn't have any activity to download, it stays on the last date it updated something. Also, the account status windows pops up as if it's done but don't be fooled... it's still updating the cloud connect accounts as can be seen by the spinning Update Accounts button. Happy days (until the next "upgrade").
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Version 4.6.3 is now in staged release. If you want it, go update before they are all used up.

Online Chat. 

Update now to get the following improvementsVersion 4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 & 4.6.3 (Critical Free Upgrade)

As part of Quicken's separation from Intuit, we will be migrating a number of services from Intuit to the secure, Quicken Cloud. If you are not on the latest Quicken version by September 30th, you will lose the ability to...

• Create a new file
    • Download transactions
    • Use the mobile app

This is a free update

• NEW: The biggest change is the move to the new Quicken ID and Quicken cloud. After launching Quicken, you will be asked to create a new Quicken ID. You should be able to use the same email address and password that you used for your Intuit ID.
    • NEW: Quicken Connect transactions will now be delivered via the Quicken Cloud. Quicken will set up your accounts so your transactions continue to download without having to re-enter your banking credentials. This only affects Quicken Connect accounts.
    • NEW: As part of this change, Quicken Connect accounts will now download transactions in the background meaning you can continue use Quicken. Direct Connect accounts including all investment accounts do not currently download in the background.
    • NEW: Added support for multiple Cloud accounts using the same Quicken ID. This means you don't need different IDs for each file.
    • NEW: There's a new mobile app. You will need a new Quicken mobile app to continue seeing your data. Go to the app store associated with your mobile device to get the latest Quicken mobile app.
    In addition to Quicken Cloud features, we also made improvements throughout the product.
    • NEW: In preferences, you can now set the number of files to keep when auto-backing up. You can even set it to save all backup files.
    • IMPROVED: Added the ability to assign Quicken Bill Pay to an investment account.
    • IMPROVED: Improved the Loan view. In the header, we now display decimal places for the balance and added a drop down to switch between Today's, Projected and Online balances.
    • IMPROVED: Also in loans, the calculation has been improved for any loan where the compounding period is less than the payment period which is the case for auto loans. If auto loans didn't work for you in the previous release, try it again. 
    • FIXED: Fixed the loan balance progress bar so it includes only what has been paid.
    Version 4.6.1
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that would temporarily impact balances of some accounts. A big thanks to Scott and Shane who helped us track down this issue.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that prevented bill pay transactions from being created if the payee name and description were longer than 32 characters. Only the payee name should have been included in the character count.
    Version 4.6.2
    Version 4.6.3
    • FIXED: Fixed the top 3 crashing issues that occurred during transaction downloads or Quicken Cloud sync.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) screen wouldn't appear during an account refresh.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that occurred when a cloud account ID was lost. Quicken will now ask the user to set up a new cloud account.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where hidden and possibly closed accounts were set up on the Quicken Cloud but failed because the accounts no longer existed or the aggregation service no longer supported the financial institution. These accounts will now be automatically disconnected or removed from mobile sync.

And sometimes they post the info in a separate post before the official release notes page is updated...Which is good to get but that's the problem of not knowing where to get the latest up-to-date info is...thx for the info.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Ancient User
    Ancient User Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

None of my credit card accounts will now update properly with 4.6.3. I've disconnected and reinstalled them multiple times, although I have not tried to create totally new accounts and datafiles yet. Institutional cards not updating include:

Chase
    Bank of America
    American Express

This is really disappointing as the most important convenience feature of Quicken is to automatically download these transactions.

It's more serious than that. The order that the accounts are updated and what accounts are set up for downloading changes the outcome. I think there are some bugs in the transaction downloader that don't handle all of potential output from the client institutions. I would not want to trust Direct Connect which to my understanding can issue payments before this is resolved.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Yes, it seems there is a need to have both dates...date last synced/connected and date last downloaded, or some such labels.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• James Sapp
    James Sapp Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Ok.
  • RCinNJ
    RCinNJ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Chase
    Bank of America
    American Express

Ancient User, "The order that the accounts are updated and what accounts are set up for downloading changes the outcome."

Can you explain further what you mean?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

If you are having these problems with the release, then please make it BETA. It's not ready for general release to the public, in my opinion. I am holding off until this is fixed.

I'm unable to print my checks. I get an error message that says checks cannot be printed because they have non-negative amounts, but don't show the checks I want to print. Even the write checks is convoluted and doesn't show the check writing window where I can enter the address. Check writing has beenthe most important feature for me. The support line is busy forever and the chat line is busy forever. 
  • RCinNJ
    RCinNJ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

If you are having these problems with the release, then please make it BETA. It's not ready for general release to the public, in my opinion. I am holding off until this is fixed.

Lucy, it sounds like you have a lot of experience printing checks, so please bear with me with my questions so we can better understand what is happening.
    1. I assume you are on Quicken Mac version 6.4.3?
    2. I assume you have checks in your register labeled "PRINT" in the 'Check #' column?
    3. Is the word PRINT black (and not gray)?
    4. Are there negative numbers in the "Amount" column (also black and not green)?
    5. I assume you tried to print the checks by choosing File>Print Checks while the account with the checks is visible?
    6. Are you entering these checks by either typing "Command-J" or through Transactions>Write Check? (or maybe they are Scheduled Transactions that you have printed before?)

If the answer to all of these is NOT yes then it may be something you can fix. If the answer to all of these IS yes maybe some other details would help. I assume not being able to print checks is not something many users are experiencing or we would have heard it from others as well, which does not mean it is not an issue that you have been "lucky" enough to discover. 
  • Eagle22
    Eagle22 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

I just ran a test on printing checks with QM 2017 4.6.3 and got the same error as Lucy is getting. Looks to me like a bug...
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Online Chat. 

• Create a new file
    • Download transactions
    • Use the mobile app

This is a free update

Version 4.6.1
    Version 4.6.2
    Version 4.6.3

Just got the 4.6.3 update and nope it still doesn't fix my problem with Quicken Mobile not syncing accurately even after resetting the Cloud file in preferences.  When syncing the mobile app with my desktop each of my mobile accounts is off by various small amounts.  Even one credit card that has a zero balance shows an inaccurate balance in mobile app after syncing.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

I also ran a test (although I don't use Q. for printing checks) and had no problem at all.  So the plot thickens.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

OMG! Quicken is testing releases on live production users?  Had I read this thread earlier I would never have upgraded, but the in product prompt said it was required?!  This is total amateur hour.

Almost all of my online accounts are now broken, awesome. It was working great. thanks Quicken. 
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Online Chat. 

• Create a new file
    • Download transactions
    • Use the mobile app

This is a free update

Version 4.6.1
    Version 4.6.2
    Version 4.6.3

smh man
  • Ancient User
    Ancient User Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Chase
    Bank of America
    American Express

For example if enable BoA accounts plus Amex, Amex will not update. If enable BoA accounts, Amex, plus Chase, then Amex now updates. If enable everything, BoA accounts no longer update and so on.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    R Strax said:

I am unable to open my Quickens account now that I changed my password to a Quicken ID. This is frustrating! Please advise how to fix.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hello,  I am having the same problem with most of my Chase accounts.  For some reason my Chase savings account works fine.  It's my checking account that's problematic.

I get the following error when trying to download for my checking account. When I hit "retry" it prompts me for a login which I enter but the system tells me I have must have the wrong username/password which isn't true.

I've tried editing the account and updating the connection which appears to work, however when I try to download transactions again I get the above.

For me, this is a serious degradation in functionality.  Being able to download and sync my checking transactions is something I do daily.  With this functionality broken from such a large banking institution and no apparent notification of the issue I would consider this either a bit miss, or at least a beta release.
  • Ancient User
    Ancient User Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hello,  I am having the same problem with most of my Chase accounts.  For some reason my Chase savings account works fine.  It's my checking account that's problematic.

I get the following error when trying to download for my checking account. When I hit "retry" it prompts me for a login which I enter but the system tells me I have must have the wrong username/password which isn't true.

I've tried editing the account and updating the connection which appears to work, however when I try to download transactions again I get the above.

For me, this is a serious degradation in functionality.  Being able to download and sync my checking transactions is something I do daily.  With this functionality broken from such a large banking institution and no apparent notification of the issue I would consider this either a bit miss, or at least a beta release.

Yep, seems consistent. Wish I had something to offer. I spent 3 hours with technical support who suggested just about everything reasonable, but nothing worked. I agee with you, but at this point, I don't think this is something that we can fix.
This discussion has been closed.