Quicken for Mac 2017 v4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.6.3 & 4.6.4 Released

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hello,  I am having the same problem with most of my Chase accounts.  For some reason my Chase savings account works fine.  It's my checking account that's problematic.

I get the following error when trying to download for my checking account. When I hit "retry" it prompts me for a login which I enter but the system tells me I have must have the wrong username/password which isn't true.

I've tried editing the account and updating the connection which appears to work, however when I try to download transactions again I get the above.

For me, this is a serious degradation in functionality.  Being able to download and sync my checking transactions is something I do daily.  With this functionality broken from such a large banking institution and no apparent notification of the issue I would consider this either a bit miss, or at least a beta release.

I GOT IT TO WORK!!!   Of course the nanosecond after I post this I see the post above mine suggesting I switch to a direct connection.    I edited the checking account, clicked change the connection and then selected "Options".   Then, change the connection type to direction.   Bingo.  It starts working again!

It appears that the updates defaulted the connection types to Quicken connection types.  Chase only accepts Direction Connection.   It's not obvious, especially if you haven't monkeyed with setting in a while that this function even exists, let alone that it was reset.

Quicken - You might want to get some sort of notification out to your users.
  • Ancient User
    Ancient User Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hello,  I am having the same problem with most of my Chase accounts.  For some reason my Chase savings account works fine.  It's my checking account that's problematic.

I get the following error when trying to download for my checking account. When I hit "retry" it prompts me for a login which I enter but the system tells me I have must have the wrong username/password which isn't true.

I've tried editing the account and updating the connection which appears to work, however when I try to download transactions again I get the above.

For me, this is a serious degradation in functionality.  Being able to download and sync my checking transactions is something I do daily.  With this functionality broken from such a large banking institution and no apparent notification of the issue I would consider this either a bit miss, or at least a beta release.

I have heard that Direct Connect works better for Chase, but I have never used it before and until the update I had no problems with downloading transactions from Chase using the Quicken Connect option.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

So . . . went through the upgrade this week and so far have 4 accounts that disappeared completely, one that does not connect to the bank for the checking but will for the savings with the same bank, and worst of all for my main account has made the data for the first six month of this year disappear.  Could hardly have been a worse upgrade.  How do I find the data that has disappeared?
  • ragush
    ragush Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

I received the QM2017 4.6.0/4.6.1 update this afternoon (2017-09-14).

There is a minor issue when launching QM2017 4.61 if one has an existing Quicken ID that is different from the Intuit ID used in your QM2017 4.5.8 database.  It complains when you enter your Quicken ID that the ID is already in use.  At least it does provide a second log in window that has a link at the bottom that allows you to use your existing Quicken ID.

My biggest issue with QM2017 4.6.1 is the asynchronous background updates.  There is no positive indication that Quicken has completed any task that the user has initiated.

Without any positive indication that Quicken has completed an operation, I find that I now have to log into my credit union's and brokerage's web sites to determine whether Quicken has downloaded all of the transactions that occurred. 

What once took one or two minutes now takes five to ten minutes.

Quicken could have spent some time fixing all of the bugs that remain in the investment logic.  When will the Day's Gain/Loss be reported correctly?  The amount reported is always wrong when the investment account(s) hold shares of Unit Investment Trusts, shares of an investment -grade CD, US Treasury and GSE bonds.

What about Quicken's assumption that all dividends and interest are taxable income?  The TXF files generated by Quicken are simply wrong due to these assumptions.

I don’ t like the new behavior which depends on the connection type. I updated to 4.6.3 yesterday, and without reading this thread, I would have assumed that my quicken connect accounts were not downloading transactions properly. How many other users, without the benefit of reading this thread, will think that something is wrong? I think Quicken should either go back to the previous behavior or show both dates.
  • GetRealBro
    GetRealBro Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

I received the QM2017 4.6.0/4.6.1 update this afternoon (2017-09-14).

There is a minor issue when launching QM2017 4.61 if one has an existing Quicken ID that is different from the Intuit ID used in your QM2017 4.5.8 database.  It complains when you enter your Quicken ID that the ID is already in use.  At least it does provide a second log in window that has a link at the bottom that allows you to use your existing Quicken ID.

My biggest issue with QM2017 4.6.1 is the asynchronous background updates.  There is no positive indication that Quicken has completed any task that the user has initiated.

Without any positive indication that Quicken has completed an operation, I find that I now have to log into my credit union's and brokerage's web sites to determine whether Quicken has downloaded all of the transactions that occurred. 

What once took one or two minutes now takes five to ten minutes.

Quicken could have spent some time fixing all of the bugs that remain in the investment logic.  When will the Day's Gain/Loss be reported correctly?  The amount reported is always wrong when the investment account(s) hold shares of Unit Investment Trusts, shares of an investment -grade CD, US Treasury and GSE bonds.

What about Quicken's assumption that all dividends and interest are taxable income?  The TXF files generated by Quicken are simply wrong due to these assumptions.

As I monitored this thread over the weekend, I began to wonder just how many of the people reporting FI connection problems had been mislead by the changes to the Last Update info into thinking that their accounts were not being updated correctly. And then started down the rabbit hole of changing the connection type, etc. which lead to further issues.

IMHO the changes to the Last Update info for Quicken Connect accounts, coupled with 4 days without Quicken employee contributions in this thread (Sat-Tues), may have been the biggest “problem” with the v4.6.x roll out. Simply because it potentially affected every Quicken user with a Quicken Connect account.

FWIW I’m not saying that all, or even most, of the users who have reported update problems here were fooled by this Last Update issue. Just that some of them may have been mislead by it.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

I use Web Connect, which takes more effort but works as usual... I have only 2 FI that work with Direct Connect, but I just use Web Connect for them also.  
  • GetRealBro
    GetRealBro Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

" Chase only accepts Direction Connection. "

I don't think that is true. I have 6 Chase CC accounts with 2 different usernames and passwords. ALL 6 of them are configured with Quicken Connect. And all 6 of them have been updating correctly both before and after upgrading to v4.6.x. The only accounts that I have that use Direct Connect are with Fidelity and Vanguard.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Version 4.6.3 is now in staged release. If you want it, go update before they are all used up.

Here are the release notes:

Free Support 650-250-1900 (Mon-Fri, 5am-5pm Pacific)
    Online Chat. 
    Choose: Quicken About Quicken to find our Support number any time. 

Update now to get the following improvementsVersion 4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 & 4.6.3 (Critical Free Upgrade)

To prevent service interruption, update now.

As part of Quicken's separation from Intuit, we will be migrating a number of services from Intuit to the secure, Quicken Cloud. If you are not on the latest Quicken version by September 30th, you will lose the ability to...

• Create a new file
    • Make changes to your account
    • Download transactions
    • Use the mobile app

This is a free update

Version 4.6 has a number of feature and stability improvements.
    • NEW: The biggest change is the move to the new Quicken ID and Quicken cloud. After launching Quicken, you will be asked to create a new Quicken ID. You should be able to use the same email address and password that you used for your Intuit ID.
    • NEW: Quicken Connect transactions will now be delivered via the Quicken Cloud. Quicken will set up your accounts so your transactions continue to download without having to re-enter your banking credentials. This only affects Quicken Connect accounts.
    • NEW: As part of this change, Quicken Connect accounts will now download transactions in the background meaning you can continue use Quicken. Direct Connect accounts including all investment accounts do not currently download in the background.
    • NEW: Moved stock quote updates to download in the background.
    • NEW: Added support for multiple Cloud accounts using the same Quicken ID. This means you don't need different IDs for each file.
    • NEW: There's a new mobile app. You will need a new Quicken mobile app to continue seeing your data. Go to the app store associated with your mobile device to get the latest Quicken mobile app.
    In addition to Quicken Cloud features, we also made improvements throughout the product.
    • NEW: Added the ability to set the sidebar to display online balances.
    • NEW: In preferences, you can now set the number of files to keep when auto-backing up. You can even set it to save all backup files.
    • IMPROVED: Added the ability to disconnect a web connect account.
    • IMPROVED: Added the ability to assign Quicken Bill Pay to an investment account.
    • IMPROVED: Improved the Loan view. In the header, we now display decimal places for the balance and added a drop down to switch between Today's, Projected and Online balances.
    • IMPROVED: Also in loans, the calculation has been improved for any loan where the compounding period is less than the payment period which is the case for auto loans. If auto loans didn't work for you in the previous release, try it again. 
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where loan balance adjustments weren't being added.
    • FIXED: Fixed the loan balance progress bar so it includes only what has been paid.
    • FIXED: Fixed a number of issues that would cause a crash.
    Version 4.6.1
    • IMPROVED: Improved sync and transaction download reliability.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that would temporarily impact balances of some accounts. A big thanks to Scott and Shane who helped us track down this issue.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that prevented bill pay transactions from being created if the payee name and description were longer than 32 characters. Only the payee name should have been included in the character count.
    Version 4.6.2
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that caused false alert sync errors.
    Version 4.6.3
    • FIXED: Fixed the top 3 crashing issues that occurred during transaction downloads or Quicken Cloud sync.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) screen wouldn't appear during an account refresh.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that was causing a false transaction sync error.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that occurred when a cloud account ID was lost. Quicken will now ask the user to set up a new cloud account.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where hidden and possibly closed accounts were set up on the Quicken Cloud but failed because the accounts no longer existed or the aggregation service no longer supported the financial institution. These accounts will now be automatically disconnected or removed from mobile sync.

I've been told that (unless there's a major show stopper that pops up), 4.6.3 is a full release and likely final release before the Sept 30 deadline.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Version 4.6.3 is now in staged release. If you want it, go update before they are all used up.

Here are the release notes:

Free Support 650-250-1900 (Mon-Fri, 5am-5pm Pacific)
    Online Chat. 
    Choose: Quicken About Quicken to find our Support number any time. 

Update now to get the following improvementsVersion 4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 & 4.6.3 (Critical Free Upgrade)

To prevent service interruption, update now.

As part of Quicken's separation from Intuit, we will be migrating a number of services from Intuit to the secure, Quicken Cloud. If you are not on the latest Quicken version by September 30th, you will lose the ability to...

• Create a new file
    • Make changes to your account
    • Download transactions
    • Use the mobile app

This is a free update

Version 4.6 has a number of feature and stability improvements.
    • NEW: The biggest change is the move to the new Quicken ID and Quicken cloud. After launching Quicken, you will be asked to create a new Quicken ID. You should be able to use the same email address and password that you used for your Intuit ID.
    • NEW: Quicken Connect transactions will now be delivered via the Quicken Cloud. Quicken will set up your accounts so your transactions continue to download without having to re-enter your banking credentials. This only affects Quicken Connect accounts.
    • NEW: As part of this change, Quicken Connect accounts will now download transactions in the background meaning you can continue use Quicken. Direct Connect accounts including all investment accounts do not currently download in the background.
    • NEW: Moved stock quote updates to download in the background.
    • NEW: Added support for multiple Cloud accounts using the same Quicken ID. This means you don't need different IDs for each file.
    • NEW: There's a new mobile app. You will need a new Quicken mobile app to continue seeing your data. Go to the app store associated with your mobile device to get the latest Quicken mobile app.
    In addition to Quicken Cloud features, we also made improvements throughout the product.
    • NEW: Added the ability to set the sidebar to display online balances.
    • NEW: In preferences, you can now set the number of files to keep when auto-backing up. You can even set it to save all backup files.
    • IMPROVED: Added the ability to disconnect a web connect account.
    • IMPROVED: Added the ability to assign Quicken Bill Pay to an investment account.
    • IMPROVED: Improved the Loan view. In the header, we now display decimal places for the balance and added a drop down to switch between Today's, Projected and Online balances.
    • IMPROVED: Also in loans, the calculation has been improved for any loan where the compounding period is less than the payment period which is the case for auto loans. If auto loans didn't work for you in the previous release, try it again. 
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where loan balance adjustments weren't being added.
    • FIXED: Fixed the loan balance progress bar so it includes only what has been paid.
    • FIXED: Fixed a number of issues that would cause a crash.
    Version 4.6.1
    • IMPROVED: Improved sync and transaction download reliability.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that would temporarily impact balances of some accounts. A big thanks to Scott and Shane who helped us track down this issue.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that prevented bill pay transactions from being created if the payee name and description were longer than 32 characters. Only the payee name should have been included in the character count.
    Version 4.6.2
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that caused false alert sync errors.
    Version 4.6.3
    • FIXED: Fixed the top 3 crashing issues that occurred during transaction downloads or Quicken Cloud sync.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where a Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) screen wouldn't appear during an account refresh.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue that occurred when a cloud account ID was lost. Quicken will now ask the user to set up a new cloud account.
    • FIXED: Fixed an issue where hidden and possibly closed accounts were set up on the Quicken Cloud but failed because the accounts no longer existed or the aggregation service no longer supported the financial institution. These accounts will now be automatically disconnected or removed from mobile sync.

FYI, Just received another update for Quicken Mobile (the 3rd I think since the release of 4.6.3 main program update).  It appears to have resolved my problems with syncing Quicken desktop and Quicken Mobile.  No more errors in account totals.  Can't speak to other problems people have been having.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Does 4.6 require Direct Connect accounts to be deactivated and reactivated? I ask because there's an ongoing issue with Citizens Bank new accounts not being able to be set up in 4.5.8. Pre-existing account setups continue to work fine. If deactivation is required, then it is likely that existing Citizens Bank Direct Connect account will not be able to be re-connected. This will break direct connect and bill pay for a fairly large number of users, I suspect.

I upgraded to the latest QM 2017 yesterday and got a new Quicken ID. Now, my direct connect bank is not downloading any transactions. Everything I check in settings shows it should but it's not
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

If you are having these problems with the release, then please make it BETA. It's not ready for general release to the public, in my opinion. I am holding off until this is fixed.

I've been printing checks on Quicken for more than a decade. I shouldn't even need to be connected to do this. I answered "yes" to all of RCinNJ's questions. Printing checks is the most important reason I used Quicken. How do I get it fixed? 
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Now up to Quicken 2017 for Mac ver. 4.6.4 and so far its working for me.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

If you are having these problems with the release, then please make it BETA. It's not ready for general release to the public, in my opinion. I am holding off until this is fixed.

I'm now on v. 4.6.4 with the same problem. The same blasted error message saying checks with non-negative amounts can't be printed. My three checks are negative amounts; my balance is correct and positive, I was able to "write checks" but still come up with the error message and a weird date on the error message which does not match my register. There must be something deep in the bowels of the app that won't go away. I have restarted my computer (iMac OS 10.12.6). All other apps print. Please help!
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

Just for the fun of it, try changing the columns shown in your register to show the Deposits vs Payments columns (assuming you are using a Savings or Chequing account type register) by clicking the Columns icon in the bottom right corner. Then see what column the amount of your transaction shows up, under the Deposit or Payment column.

If it is under the Payment column, there is a problem with Quicken. If it is under the Deposit column then the transaction is entered incorrectly. 

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• RCinNJ
    RCinNJ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

I was hoping that 4.6.4 would fix this for you. One last suggestion: If you haven't already, try deleting and re-entering a check. Maybe the problem was introduced by the last version and these checks are stuck in some way but the issue is gone from 4.6.4. If not I hope others will have a fix for you, since I have held off on the update I can't test it directly.

You are right that this should have nothing to do with the connection problems that other's are having, or even anything to do with the reason for changes to the program. I refuse to call it an upgrade although they did seem to have decided to include "improvements" in this update. At this point I think users are entitled to ask why they didn't just concentrate on the one issue and save any "improvements" for after the server change!
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

@Quicken Marcus The following post in this thread from a user is indicating difficulty finding the ability to remove Web Connect for an account. As per the notes for v4.6.x, this functionality is supposed to have been restored. Can you comment on how to do this or where to find it?

@Quicken Marcus there are two threads with many users wondering about the fix for this (I think I have found a bug in Mac 2017. There is no way to change or deactivate the connection type (web connect, direct connect, etc.) in accounts that have already been using web connect and Remove Webconnect on account in Quicken for Mac 2017).

Users using all variations of v4.6.x (including 4.6.4) are having trouble finding the fix that is mentioned in the Release Notes for this issue. Does this fix exist in v4.6.x? If so, where/how can users access this? If not, the Release Notes need to be corrected. Please advise.

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Dennis said:

Marcus, the release notes indicate the added ability to disconnect a web connect account. Where is it? We've been waiting a long time for a promised fix for this problem. No sign of it in 4.6.3

Please see my posts here and here in the discussion regarding the v4.6.x updates requesting feedback.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

• RickO
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Here are the full release notes for 4.6.3 and 4.6.4:

Version 4.6.3
    Version 4.6.4
    • FIXED: Fixed a crash that would occur during sync for a small number of people. It would have taken a lot longer to fix without the help of a dedicated group of customers who provided us feedback and shared their files with us. A big thanks to Alfonso, Brent, Dennis, Gary, Howard, Jeff, Jerry, Pamela, Rusty, Ryan, Stephen, and William, with a special thanks to Keith whose file helped us figure out the root cause of this crash allowing us to fix it.
    • FIXED: Fixed a crash that would occur if the payee name had a back slash at the end of the name.
    • FIXED: Fixed a crash that would occur importing a home equity loan from a Quicken Windows file.
    • FIXED: Fixed a crash in loans if there was invalid data.
    • FIXED: Fixed a crash importing a Quicken Mac 2007 file that had a loan with a Weekly payment frequency.
    • IMPROVED: Added the ability to easily fix a dead account (Error code 324, Account not found). Simply click Fix It in the Account Status window to fix the account.
  • RickO
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

One thing to try... create a new small test Quicken data file. Create a checking account, put a balance in it, and see if check printing works. If it does, at least you've narrowed it down to something in your particular data file.

Alternatively, you could just create a new checking account in your existing data file and test that. If it works, then you know it's something specific to the one account. If that's the case, I would try replacing the problem account with the new one as follows:

1) Disconnect the old account from downloads 
    2) Delete any check transactions that are problematic and note current balance
    3) Select all transactions in the old account 
    4) Drag all these transactions to the new account
    5) Check that the new account balance looks correct
    6) Delete the old account
    7) Reconnect the new account for download

I would do all of the above in a COPY of the file for safety.
  • Snoopy FC
    Snoopy FC Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Just checked all balances.  Working great.  
    QMac Subscription - iMac - Quicken Mac user since 1995
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I have one problem remaining after doing all the upgrades.

I use Quicken Connect with Wells Fargo.. and as of a few weeks ago, none of my check numbers post in my checking account register.  It only shows "Check", but doesn't populate the number!?

Anyone else having this problem?  Is there a fix?   I cannot determine if it's a Quicken issue, or Wells Fargo -- but given the recent Quicken updates I'd imagine it's Quicken.
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RickO said:

Does 4.6 require Direct Connect accounts to be deactivated and reactivated? I ask because there's an ongoing issue with Citizens Bank new accounts not being able to be set up in 4.5.8. Pre-existing account setups continue to work fine. If deactivation is required, then it is likely that existing Citizens Bank Direct Connect account will not be able to be re-connected. This will break direct connect and bill pay for a fairly large number of users, I suspect.

Try to deactivate then reactivate the account, may solve this problem for you
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    JSH56 said:

After trying all the suggestions to no avail, I remembered I had Quicken on my MacBook which I rarely used for banking. I opened it, did NOT update it, and was able to enter the transactions AND print the checks! So... now I know it's the update. Please work on fixing this flaw, as the checking register and printing checks is my main reason for using Quicken. The deadline is approaching, and I've wasted three whole days on it. 
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @Quicken Marcus Are you seeing these? I am cross-referencing them here just in case:

QMac 2017: Linked transfers using category field

QMac (v4.6.4)is crashing on any updates for online accounts

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I foolishly upgraded to 4.6.4. Not one of the updates including 4.6 has worked. It's completely broken. Can't update. Duplicate transactions. Doesn't download new transactions. Later this week, I'm going to replace 2 credit cards which will be even worse. Quicken only works manually. The mobile app is completely inaccurate, duplicate transactions, transactions marked uncategorized. Why hasn't this been fixed yet? I spent 7 hours on the phone with tech support & spoke to 2 different people, complete waste of time. Need instructions on how to fix this. Why hasn't Marcus replied?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    All my Wells Fargo and Chase accounts don't download any new transactions.  I don't get any errors, it just shows in the Account Status window that the last download was days ago even though I know there are new transactions (I know about the new way that dates display...they only show when new items have downloaded, not the last time it connected).  

I tried un-linking then re-linking them and no luck.  (edit: this is on 4.6.4...)  I manually downloaded over $300 worth of transactions because of this.
  • James Sapp
    James Sapp Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

All my Wells Fargo and Chase accounts don't download any new transactions.  I don't get any errors, it just shows in the Account Status window that the last download was days ago even though I know there are new transactions (I know about the new way that dates display...they only show when new items have downloaded, not the last time it connected).  

I tried un-linking then re-linking them and no luck.  (edit: this is on 4.6.4...)  I manually downloaded over $300 worth of transactions because of this.

Have these transactions been finalized at your credit card account? The download does not include pending transaction on the credit card until they have been finalized. If you are unsure, it might be worth going on-line to your CC account to check the status of the transactions that are not downloading.I have had no problems with my Chase CC account downloads in 4.6.4 using Direct Connect. Although I have WF bank accounts, I choose to do them by Web Connect as the WF charges for Direct Connect downloads.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Thanks for the answer.  Yes, they were finalized, not pending.  My WF accounts are updated via Web Connect as well....but no luck.
  • James Sapp
    James Sapp Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Sorry for the problems. Are you using Direct Connect or Quicken connect with Chase? I've not been able to connect to Chase with Quicken connect, although others have reported success. I've never had an issue with Web Connect in any Q for Mac version. Don't know what changed. Wish I could help further but I'm at my competency level. Maybe one of the Quicken gurus can help you further with these issue.
  • Gasport
    Gasport Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

I just use Web Connect and have had no problems at all with the 4.6.x releases.
This discussion has been closed.