Citibank Reauthorization failure- Webpage "Citibank Consent" is blank

Options

Today, Quicken Classic Deluxe - asked me to apply "Citibank " reauthorization.

However, when I agreed, Quicken opens a blank webpage with tab title "Citibank Consent"

Webpage is completely blank and eventually fail showed in quicken.

How can I proceed to apply this "Reauthorization" if I can't see anything.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10758706)

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

Answers

• blam
    blam Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem.

• robert W
    robert W Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem.

• shidden
    shidden Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20
    Options

I have the same problem. And I tried it by directing the reauthorization to Firefox, Chrome and Edge browsers, same issue.

• AlexDSC
    AlexDSC Member
    Options

I also have the same problem.

• Bill4k
    Bill4k Member
    Options

Ditto

• Rj51
    Rj51 Member ✭✭
    Options

me too!

• Randy4486
    Randy4486 Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issues

• CyberBillTheMan
    Options

Same here. If you cut and paste the URL into an Incognito window, it loads and you can authorize it, but Quicken does not recognize that you did it in another window.

• marmac
    marmac Member
    Options

Same thing. I need to be able to update Citibank accounts daily. Until fixed, no connection to Citibank is possible. This needs to be addressed today.

• MichiganChuck
    Options

January 19 I got the consent screen, but after several minutes it returned a "failed" message. January 20 I got the blank screen like the others.

• tgrue2
    tgrue2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Also the same for me. Presently am going to the Citi site and exporting recent transactions as .QFX files. This does work but have to run separate cards individually. CIti downloads have been an issue for over a month now. Kept getting error messages but they were downloading for a while. Then the downloading stopped as well after a few weeks. Called in for support at that time and was given a few things to do all of which did not work. Final answer was to go back in time and reset to that time period. Well guess what, I have other programs that are time sensitive so setting my computer back in time for over two weeks is not the answer. Now it seems a lot of others are having the same issue. Updating CIti downloads to go thru Intuit works up to the final screen that just goes blank for about 5 minutes and then you get sorry we cannot connect. Don't know if this is a Citi or Quicken issue but it seems that now a lot of others are having the same issue I have had for a month now. Going into this weekend this still does not work.

• shermar
    shermar Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem. At first, I was using Firefox and got a blank webpage for "consent". I switched the default browser to Chrome and was able to log into Citibank and check the box to authorize my account. Citibank said the account was authorized, but the spinning circle in Quicken never stopped. Eventually, Quicken said the sign into Citi Cards failed.

• tnsprin
    tnsprin Member ✭✭✭
    Options

For me this morning tries to open some website, but the browser just spins (working) with a blank screen.

• ahamm
    ahamm Member
    Options

I have the same problem. Just started for me today. I NEED this fixed as Citibank is my primary credit card.

• eneranch
    eneranch Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 20
    Options

Same problem here, tried going into Citibank to reauthorize Quicken, it gave me 10 minutes to do what needed to be done but Quicken would not cooperate. Removed Quicken from the list & tried to Add it back, didn't work.
    I downloaded from Citibank to Quicken & the download worked, but Quicken still can't access Citibank to One Step Update.
    There was an Update to Quicken available for download , after the update Citibank was still unavailable for One Step Update.

• Kman18
    Kman18 Member
    Options

Same issue, no longer able to connect to Citi accounts. Reauthorization screen appears blank most of the time, however on several attempts has asked for log in info and sent a pin text but still Quicken fails to connect.

• stanglady1992
    stanglady1992 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here.

• cmattax
    cmattax Member
    Options

I also have the blank screen problem regardless of which browser (tried chrome, firefox and edge). Have done all the usual cookie and data deletions for the site in question to no avail. Thanks for this new partnership Citibank/Quicken😉.

• arch4rd
    arch4rd Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem, directing to a blank page and then times out.

• Woody7
    Woody7 Member
    Options

Same issue here

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dpkz50
    dpkz50 Member
    Options

Same issue here. Different browser, opened all info boxes, checked Citibank help pages, nothing has worked. Quicken & Citi need to fix this now!!!

• mmordan
    mmordan Member
    Options

I got it to work by copying the link from my default browser (Chrome) to my Microsoft Edge browser

• Darren2@
    Darren2@ Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options

Same issue usual change without testing

• dlipetz
    dlipetz Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same problem here. Sigh.

• Loppy14
    Loppy14 Member
    Options

Same problem………😯

• psfales
    psfales Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem

• RolandP
    RolandP Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem here - Blank screen when I try to reauthorize to citi

• psfales
    psfales Member ✭✭
    Options

I was able to get it to work by changing my default browser to Edge.

• Steve Martin
    Steve Martin Member ✭✭
    Options

Using Edge showed a login screen but then it fails in Quicken.